The new ATLAS PLUS is a combination of two technologies:
- polymer technology,
- double fibres technology.
ATLAS POLYMER TECHNOLOGY has been used in ATLAS PLUS adhesive recipe. Owing to high content of polymer compounds, cement adhesive gets unique properties and offers the highest technical and operational performance assuring long term durability.
ATLAS DOUBLE FIBRES TECHNOLOGY is based on a mix of polypropylene and cellulose fibres. The fibres improve mechanical performance of the mortar as they form diffused reinforcing within the mortar structure.
The main characteristics
• 3 times greater initial bonding
• for ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, stone, glass tiles
• in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, pools, on terraces, balconies, stairs
• on OSB boards, plasterboards, old tiles, damp proofing, terrazzo, floor heating
• excellent bonding even at low temperature
The main parameters
• consumption: approx. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
• deformability S1
• adhesive thickness: 2 - 10 mm
• temperature of application: from +1°C to +25°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.