The polymer technology is used in the ATLAS PLUS WHITE recipe. Owing to the high content of redispersible polymer resins, the cement adhesive gets unique properties and offers the highest technical and operation parameters assuring long term durability. The presence of polymers ensures high bonding of any cladding to any substrate type, including, so called, difficult and critical ones. Owing to the interchange of the polymer network with the network of inorganic hydration cement bindings, the adhesive offers outstanding parameters. The content of white cement limits the risk of the discolouration of the cladding.
The main characteristics
• for any type of ceramic, stone, glass cladding, composite panels
• for large size tiles (> 1 m²)
• for difficult substrates: OSB boards, old tiles, wooden floors, metal and plastic surfaces
• on terraces, balconies and façades, in pools and technological tanks (also with drinking water)
• for residential, commercial and service, public access and industrial buildings
• with white cement, which does not cause cladding discolouration which can occur in contact with grey cement
The main parameters
• consumption: approx. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
• deformability S1
• adhesive thickness: 2 - 10 mm
• high bonding: ≥ 1 N/mm²
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.